Ten Free Attractions For The Las Vegas Bride And Groom
If you’re getting married in Las Vegas, here are some free attractions to help make your wedding trip even more memorable.
1. Bellagio Fountains The Bellagio Fountains on the Strip put on a show that anyone can watch for free. Music plays and the jets of water dance to the tune. The shows last two to three minutes, depending on the music. It’s even better at night when the fountains are lit with beautiful lights, adding to the magic of the fountains. Showtimes: Monday-Friday 3pm-8pm every half hour, 8pm-12am every 15 minutes. Saturday-Sunday: 12pm-8pm every half hour, 8pm-12am every 15 minutes.
2. Bellagio Conservatory and Botanical Gardens You’ll find the Botanical Gardens past the Bellagio’s lobby. Enjoy strolling among the wonderful seasonal display of plants and flowers. You can even take photos there.
3. MGM Grand Lion Habitat Inside the casino you can view lions daily from 11am-10pm. It’s a wonderful experience and there are plenty of Lion Habitat souvenirs you can buy at the gift shop.
4. White Tigers at the Mirage View Siegfried & Roy’s white tigers in their specially designed habitat at the Mirage. The public are able to see these majestic creatures throughout the day and evening.
5. Volcano at the Mirage On the hour from 7pm-12am daily, you can watch the volcano erupt. It’s located at the front of the Mirage and looks really impressive against the darkness of the night sky.
6. Aquarium at the Mirage Located behind the front desk and a must see for aquarium lovers is a 53 foot long aquarium which boasts over 1,000 creatures from all over the world including Australia, Fiji and the Caribbean.
7. Sirens of TI Daily at 7pm,
8.30pm, 10pm and 11.30pm, the Sirens of TI live show is a seventeenth century battle between attractive sirens and a group of pirates. Located at the front of Treasure Island and featuring music and dancing, it’s a fun show. 8. M&M’s World M&M’s World is next door to MGM Grand. You can watch a free 3D movie and have lots of fun exploring the four floors that make up M&M’s World.
9. Circus Acts at Circus Circus Every half hour from 11am-12am daily you can see exciting live circus acts at the carnival midway.
Online Wedding Businesses Articles
Online Wedding Businesses Books